It's Hyperactivity.

Friday was an awesome day.
And so is Saturday.

Friday left home at morning, went to Bishan play Jubeat. 5.89..... Levelling up soon.....

I'm this now. Moving on to Giraffe soon.



SOME ADDICTION YO.







Ok. Then went on to Pulau Belakang Mati. Which is Sentosa Island.
Haven't been there since.... Mar '09.

A lot of development. A lot nicer and beautifuler.
But also a lot more expensive. Like a bottle of Coca Cola costs $3. OMG.
But it's definitely good to bring your own food and drinks. And I walked into the island (smuggled actually), so I didn't spend a cent in Sentosa at all.


Past:

Now:

真是风和日丽的一天啊。










Then got very interesting buskers performances:












But then it started to pour heavily. :(
So went on to walk around Resort World. Never go before, very BIG PLACE indeed.
The Coffee Bean is good.
I've always enjoyed Coffee Bean compared to Starbucks. More cozy.
And anyway I'm not a fan of coffee.
















Went to watch this Voyage De La Vie performance with Zikai.
Something like musical + gymnastics + circus + dance........
Damn imba. I fear for those performers actually hahahahha.



Alrights. That marks the end of Friday.

Saturday. Which is today.
Chingay lor.  As usual.
A bit lack of manpower today, but worked more. :D
I always feel happy when I work. Of course it's when working on things that I don't detest.
After all, it's my responsibility yeah.

Made 4 new friends today. We are all very HIGH people indeed.




Sidetrack a bit ah.

TOLD YOU I LOVE SWEETS.






That's what I found on my friends Facebook wall.
有没有搞错。有必要这么生气吗?

送他一张我拍的照片好了。

Not my handwriting ah, my Chinese words not so ugly please.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​