We will dare


我是年青的卫国军 有的是满腔的热血
有的是精力充沛 相信我吧新加坡

我要用这股力量 献身予新加坡
我要把敌人消灭 相信我吧新加坡


The song a bit the 俗 right. Hahaha.
But well, it's upon us to defend this nation, isn't it?

Actually I preferred Singapore the way it was when I first appeared here:
  • Take bus 30c only, using those magnetic farecards
  • People wore those big square specs
  • MRT Trains announced EVERYTHING in all 4 languages
  • I play football barefoot with Malay kids, because there were so much green land back then!
  • Playgrounds were more fun with sand, not plastic
  • Bus didn't had aircon. I don't like aircon, very cold.
  • Lessons in our time didn't have much stress! At least we had double-sessions, not like my poor brother who ends class at 2~3 everyday. And CCA was a free choice!
  • Ah-ma buys vegetables at Provision Shops and Pasar, not NTUC...


I detest changes. Hahaha. What to do? I'm aging.









Last night happened to be at a friend's church.

YOU ARE BORN WHAT YOU'RE MEANT TO BE.




How awesomely true.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​