Ooh.

If you who are growing up do not understand that you have got to defend this,
then I say in the end we will lose.


What a week. 5km runs and 6km runs. How happy I am to be the first to come back everytime. Yeah lah, now balls getting bigger already, because I am in my shape again. I will achieve my goal. I WILL. :D

Being Course Platoon Sergeant for a week (and still is, till next week WTF). Being PS is definitely not an easy job, the only thing I enjoyed about it is to give welfare to my fellow soldiers and see them smile, and also shouting Malay commands around lah hahahahaha.

Today is the last day of the year AD 2010.
I can say, that this year, I matured.
Someone said I became tamer.
Some said I became darker.
Some said I became fitter.
Some said I became more rowdy.
And some random asshole said I became hornier.

But no matter what, this year is definitely a great year.
I am surprised that I shed no tears this year, when actually more dramatic events happened these months than the rest of my 19 lengthy years of life.

Happy New Year.
That said, I can proudly say,

LIMPEH ORD THIS YEAR. 
YOU LEH?

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​