grass

いつになれば 2人は進展するの?
tumblr
Hahahahahahahaha how true.

Yawns~~~~ Three days of training only. SO HIONG ALREADY! First day got 5km run le. Yesterday got Strength Training. On top of that, I went for Physiotherapy. It’s horrible, ARGH.
“You know why your knee pain? Because your knee the cartilage a bit wear and tear, then rub against each other. You know why they rub? Because your muscle not strong enough, cannot hold them back. So, come to our gym and TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN…………….”
Sialah. So I got two Strength Trainings in one day. Luckily I went to JP after that to buy $50 worth of food to stock up in bunk. Durians included of course. 霹雳州猫山王. Come on lah, you Singaporean annot, even Cina Babi like me also eat please…

Today SOC. Damn tired lah. And it’s damn fun to play with my identity again hahahahaha. My identity always seem to be a mystery everywhere. Never mind lah, they still got 13 weeks to figure that out.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​