As usual, my week is ALWAYS HAPPENING sial.

Yeah. Damn happening, especially this week.

Went to do some shooting. OUCH. 10kg weapon on my back, and I still must carry a rifle and chiong and shoot. ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH. Repeat the same damn process 4 times some more. ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH. Tired like shit lah. Then returned to Lines at 1am. Then clean rifle till 4am, and when everybody starts to sleep I wash my clothes (cos I am a filial and HYGIENIC son, I don’t STORE dirty clothes to bring home!!!) till 6 plus. Then sleep a bit, 7.30am wake up, ready to go for new activities, which is basically SLEEPING SESSIONS.

Hmm so then, I went for a nights-out with my section-mates. Again, Jurong Point lah. Go 100 times until sian already. Got this Israeli girls selling their Dead Sea salt and keep pestering me. Sialah, I wearing army uniform leh, don’t do this to me lah can?! Then we went 3rd floor to eat some very DELICIOUS ice-cream/yogurt, sold by one of our cutest and hottest AUNTIES *ehem ehem*. You guys should try lah, 3rd floor, in front of Fairprice Xtra.
IMG_2549



Hmm thanks to Mr Yeo Ziyi. I would never imagined myself in Kinokuniya without him. Yeah lah, I always go disturb him before I book in to Pulau Tekong. Kinokuniya is a nice place lah, got the types of Chinese books that I liked, especially those in 繁體. Then found this book in Manchurian:

IMG_2537





HOTEL COMPANY HAPPY HOUR ON FRIDAY, 040610 @ The Chevron.
 
WONDERFUL TOTALLY. HOHOHO. Kudos to Mr Chen Yann Qi for his wonderful effort in producing the Company Montage Video (and at the same time promoting my CUTENESS. WTF!!!).

IMG_2583


IMG_2607 



Next Tuesday…… Hotel Company will present to you the AWESOMEST NE PROJECT EVER………. Nah, give you sneak preview:
yannqi


Exciting right, hahaha. WE WILL WIN THIS NEXT WEEK!
[FIAK LAH, WHY MUST HOTEL CHANGE NAME TO JULIET NEXT FORTNIGHT?!?!?!?!]

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​