sabilulungan

A long day after back to back lectures. The lectures in Taiwan are uberrrrrrrr long, like 3 hours, with minimal breaks.
So for Tuesdays, my schedule is lectures after lectures from 10am till 5pm. 7 hours, without lunch, because apparently there is no canteen in the campus. Hohohoho.

But it's okay, I guess I'll just have make do with this.

Anyway I am still rushing my Bahasa Indonesia report (the embassy, known as KBRI, is rushing me for it already) and while typing I was forced to recollect all the food I ate in Indonesia. I have to say that although people keep saying that Taiwan is 美食天堂 (which I always frown, because SEA is obviously better, hello...?) it's really just the street food that is amazing. At the end of the day Taiwanese people still eat Chinese food at home, i.e. rice, noodles, mantou, etc. It's really a lack of variety that bores me after two weeks, and I miss sambal. I guess I can't find any of this in Tainan for the next 18 weeks.

Today is typhoon day, so I will have a holiday all the way till Sunday. Don't know what to do, see how, maybe can sleep more because I haven't been sleeping much in Eusoff Hall for the past 4 years hahahaha. Till then.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​