编者按:本报接到许多与此主题有关的读者来函,限于版位,只能选择摘录

Well that’s what is written in the Forum in the Lianhe Zaobao today. Seems like at least there are still some sane people around in Sigapore. Firstly BLOODY HELL THERE IS NO CHINESE/MALAY PAPERS in SCS!!!!!! Like that how I read news! And now the papers say that Someone is gonna reduce the weightage of Mother Tongue in PSLE… My Chinese teachers were upset. So am I. I used to dream myself becoming a Chinese teacher back in the Sec 3~4 days, haha. Okay lah, I now want to sign on, because by signing on it is alright for me to use Hokkien and Mandarin everywhere in camp, muahahahaha.

But jokes aside, this is like WTF seriously lah. Imagine your kids speaking angmoh to you. And in the Singlish tone somemore. 妈的,半桶水standard。What will our country become. And I think this is only a trend among Chinese leh, I seldom see Malays not knowing how to cakap bahasa (other than RJ “elites”).

PRAGMATISM HAVE TAKEN OUR TOLL. Might as well assimilate everyone as one race bah.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​