Today is really very tiring somehow. Maybe because I slept too late last night for reformatting my computer? Or maybe because I have not been hanging around with so many friends for a long time already? Well I don't know about that. But I do know that I enjoyed my day, especially after pah-siao-ing at karaoke today.

Yeah just like what Dian Feng says, today's singers' combination is really random. Hahaha. 7 people, from 5 different classes. How cool can that be. Awesome right. Dian Feng is like some crazy BOTAK fanboy, haha.

IMG_1873

I don't understand how people would rather believe the onlookers rather than the people that are actually involved in the event. 当局者迷,旁观者清。 So what.

And as a friend/brother/pal/etc I wish to tell you the truth. Which is rather cruel. I guess time would have been a better medicine here, since you will turn botak soon. Hope the true light can enlighten you one day, bringing you out of your dreams. Hopefully you can turn your attention towards seeking some other worthier things.
Tomorrow I shall 闭门造车 for a day, preparing myself for my aptitude test coming this Saturday. Sorry Laura, I guess you might need to see my face another two years, haha. :)

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​