买两盒送两粒?

Whoa. I am really bored. From JB to NJ to JP to Sembawang to Yishun. Singapore is too sian for me already. I need LIFE. INJECT SOME LIFE INTO ME, PLEASE.

Rainy stormy days are over I hope. All I can see now is a cloudless night sky. Beautiful stars, probably trying to show me a path to guide me. Maybe I have been doing the right things, maybe I haven’t. But never mind, I don’t regret them anyway. I have always been enjoying the process. During March this year I was quite sian like now too. I went to explore all sorts of weird parts of Singapore. Yeah my attitude turn out to like shit during that period of time lor, but I really enjoyed THAT TWO WEEKS OF PROCRASTINATION. Best of my life, apart from Taiwan.

Actually, apapun yang terjadi, it doesn’t really matter. Pengalaman yang indah. Cukup already.

Everyone be sure to book your orders from me by 9th Dec hor. I will be going to Xi’an, Chengdu and Taipei. And maybe some other random cities and provinces around haha. Oh before I forget, my class got 老处女. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017