Tamat, bermula.

Chingay has come to an end. It's a really different journey compared to the previous one.
This year we are doing Safety & Security, instead of Logistics like last year.

To be honest, I thought the job at Logistics were better.
跟去年一样,分水送饭倒垃圾而已嘛……:



The work at PAHQ was.... a bit boring at first.
After all it's all about taking bags, storing bags, waiting for 3 hours, then release the bags.

But I realised it's easier to make friends this way.
At least you get to talk to every participant.
Instead of asking 你要喝水吗 I will ask something like 你bag给我可以吗.
I get to speak two more words than last year. AWESOME.


And I made friends with a lot of trainers this year.
And definitely caught up with a lot of last year Chingay's trainers:

Channel, and Shermen!

Hwachong 的。

Wenlong joker sia, go Japan so long then come back. BOJIO...!

Ah Bay ahhhhh

SCT Ki Tat! ORD LOH!

Christina JIEJIE




YUMMY.

All the 南华 kids, I feel damn old.


Then we went to each others' house to celebrate 初七......:

干游……

看牌!

回眸一笑!

WHOA.


I WAS CRAZY.


新年发财 at my house.









Sorry I wasn't there. Heh.


Remember this lightboard last year?
I went to the toilet one night. Then when I returned, the rest all disappeared.
Then someone told me,"Eh, they all left, to carry a lightboard."

Not I purposely one ah, it's just nice I not around only.
Serious lah!


So this year I very remorseful. I took the board with them. Corner-man somemore.
I'm surprised my arm can tahan so long.
Platoon Sergeant 就是不一样。




Anyway it's one more week, till I ORD.
Oh wait, I ORD last December already.

ORD presents 都准备好了。






ORD AGAIN LOH!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​