Mutiara

Saturday is an awesome day. From 6am till now (yes, Sunday morning 9am) I only slept for one hour. On the Night Rider bus, and luckily I've got Chingay participants to wake me up when the bus reached Simei.



Alrirght I'm feeling energetic. I'm gonna write mostly in Chinese. [In which it didn't make out. This post is still English GRRRR.]
AND I ENSURE YOU THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWFULLY LONG BLOG POST BECAUSE THESE TWO DAYS WAS DAMN HAPPENING                  :)

早上七点多离家先去新山,到那边关卡差不多九点多,然后就走去MBJB 。(MBJB means Majlis Bandaraya JB, basically it's City Government lah, Chinese called 新山市议会, you direct translate means Town Council hahaha)


去市议会,当然不是找政府啦。But值得一提的是,人家的政府机构拜六都有上班的,unlike ours.......

新山市议会楼下有一个Pejabat Pos(邮局)。邮局的服务不错,而且男的服务态度比女的好。Serious, the males talk slowly and carefully and elaborate more when you go "huh?". The female ones just want you to chop chop finsh job get lost so that they continue to chomp on their Nyonya Kuih...
 
Are you interested to know about the story of me sending parcels like an idiot? Really quite idiot lah. But embarassing. Sending parcels to them is 家常便饭 but too us it is something to inconvenient. Irony huh.

Oh yes before I forget, I learnt new Malay words. Names of weird countries in Malay rather. Like UK is called K.B. in Malay and UAE is something like EAB. And China is Repablik Rakyat Cina. Hahahahaha.




So, as I was saying..... After the Pejabat Pos, I walked back towards the checkpoint lor, along Jln Tan Hiok Nee 陈旭年街. 可以看得出,马来西亚政府 (or maybe it's the 地方政府) 有保护地方种族文化的意识,maybe it isn't really fair to say that their government is racist and 一竿子打翻一船人 right?



Too bad my camera isn't the DSLR tok-kong one, if not I can take a lot of beautifuler pictures already!


City Square is a shopping cum office block in JB Sentral. I always go there to chill a while before I come back to hectic Singapore. Coffee Bean is always da best.

有够lepak对不对!每天能这样子就太爽了!

他们的Stirrer还有商标设计喔


JB Kompleks KIK (Kastam, Imigresen, Kuarantin. Figure that out yo) 也在改进当中啦。以前J2的时候经常去,那时候长堤每次都会塞车,然后要经过九道十八弯,拐来拐去,才可以到达入境大厅……然后里面空空的,除了警察什么都没有……

现在翻新过后,里面有很多商店,有KFC(还卖米饭,哈哈哈),而且还在出口处设立KTM火车站跟巴士转换站,一切变得十分便利。人家政府效率是比我们的慢啦,but then they got their job done anyway, and we don't stay there after all, so who cares.



The Internet is just EVERYWHERE.




After coming back from JB.... It's Chingay time. Logistics....... SIONG AH! Hahahaha.
Thank goodness there was no rain, or else we will expect more shit.

Pathetic Army kept me inside during weekdays, I get to unleash my energy only on Saturdays. :)

Other than fulfilling my commitments to the job, I get to catch up with old friends......



















And make new friends in the process also....... When you do too much saikang people tend to pity you, you see. After seeing a few dumb boys coming down 1~3 times every week to pick rubbish, give out food, distribute water, climb ladder, climb pole, strip half-naked due to the rain................. 施主就请你施舍几毛钱吧……

Ah Boy ah.... Sexy de wor

The Yangs. Hahaha.

People Mexican babe worz.

A bunch of 无敌自high RV 小妹妹s

小弟s with 老大


After Chingay.... Guess what's next.....
Yay. It's City Alive!

Complimentary Tickets. I don't feel the pain.
The feeling of shaking around and mingling around at the F1 Pit is much relaxed than at Clubs.
You can choose to stand there and watch the stage performances. Or mingle with random people. Or challenge someone to a dance battle. And NO SPACE CONSTRAINTS! And of course no disgusting guys vomiting around or trying to squeeze their legs behind girls' butts.

I've changed my race. Hahaha.

人家红毛就是会玩……我们只会eye-power……


Forgive my Platoon-mate. He's never like this before. Or at least not in front of me.

I've got to admit. I drank a little too much...

And since I drank too much, I had no chance of concealing my tail. Yay.

And my tail reaches to little boys as well. LOL.
I think I look better with a cap. Hahahaha. Right?







Okay so that was Sunday, 4am. What happened next?
6am reached home. Bathed. Washed clothes. Facebooked.
Oh and it's 9.30am already.
Needa go Mt Faber E-Mart to get some stuff.


So somehow I was kinda lazy to walk to the MRT Station and I decided to take bus 5 to Havelock Rd and see what buses I can transfer. In which in the end I started walking from Havelock Rd all the way till Keppel Rd because I thought the Singapore River was too beautiful. Dammit.



Kim Seng Promenade



A very cool Bar name. The Thai Restaurant beside it smells good too.


Old. New. Fast.

Angmoh all very free on weekend morning hor.
Then walked all the way till I reached this place called 惹兰固哥 Jln Kukoh. All old Chinese people... So the pictures all look vintage also... The roads here got Jln Minyak, York Hill, one day I must figure out why they are given such weird names.

Uncle Auntie can read meh!

Rental flats



It's really like walking memory lane... Hahaha after crossing Pearl's Hill (yes I actually climbed a hill) I reach Chinatown then walk towards Tg Pagar Railway Station. Saw MM Lee's "Happy New Year" pictures everywhere. Hahaha. But I enjoy looking at shophouses. Shophouses and Flats are the only structures we can truthfully call our own bah I think. Nowhere else other than M'sia has them right?


Keong Saik Street. 恭锡街. Used to be a Geylang.


Ah Pehs are just like angmohs. They have nothing to do on weekend mornings either.

Stesen Keretapi Tanjung Pagar. Another vintage place. 



 

Jabatan Kastam Diraja M'sia. This place is so not ours, yet I can enter and leave freely.

从新加坡到居銮、昔加末、拉美士、淡边、芙蓉、吉隆坡…… Bolehlah!







 Life can't end without a good plate of Nasi Ayam Penyet at Seah Im Food Centre...


My life is complete?
Siao lah. 酱紫就complete,干脆吃屎算了。





每天都能像周末一样充实就好了!
You wish.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​