Budi Bahasa



Kalau rezeki sepucak tidak boleh jadi segantang.
Maybe you've seen this Malay peribahasa appear as my Facebook status. 该是你的,终究是你的。不该是你的,强求也是徒劳无功。






Watched three movies in 24 hours. Hahahaha. Not a marathon lah. Last night I watched one on Channel U, today I watched two in the cinema.



Movie 1: 僕の彼女はサイボーグ                      Cyborg She






Japanese films are interesting. Their way of producing emotions is so different from the Angmoh ones we watch all the time. So far I've yet to watch any Angmoh film that is as sentimental as Japanese ones.

I liked the show, until the last bit. I seriously don't like movies with sad endings. People go cinema to find joy and laughter, not to go there and carry a burden home, man. Love movies, especially. Shouldn't the male and the female protagonist go happily ever after? What's the point of watching people break up, or one die one don't die? Yucks.

On a sidenote, the girl looks a bit like one of my juniors when she smiles. Hahaha.




Movie 2: 笑着回家                      Homecoming





Watched the film with Daniel John today morning. Pretty good, there were quite a few unexpected turns, and the jokes were not as lame as before. The storyline will also make you think about the joy of Reunion Dinners.




Movie 3: 青蜂侠 The Green Hornet

To be frank, I am not a fan of Jay Chou at all. In fact, the only reason why his songs are inside my laptop is because everybody is listening to him and I will look off-beat if I don't know his songs.

But this movie is pretty good. Better than those Superman Batman Cicakman whatever-man films. A lot of CG involved, and unrealistic shit like cars changing color and spraying bazooka, but it's just entertaining. Or maybe I just like to see good endings where justice is being done.



文艺少年,还是喜欢文艺片。动作片,还是偶尔看看就算了。










 I'm glad I have time for myself. To do things that I like. Which is walking around, aimlessly, taking shots of life, taking memories with me, taking my dreams to wherever I can be.














After days and weeks of rain, I really embrace the Sun.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​