Kan-khóo......


It can be really annoying when people (civilians, that is) mock at our soldiers. Freaking dumb.
Without people like them, you all can go eat bombs and see your arms in Jurong while your legs are in Changi.







 Anyway this week was just, CRAZY. Punching router(config)# for two days, then a 24km March at ECP, and a very very siong exercise to train our Planning and Execution skills. It's just, ARGH DAMN SHACK. Especially when you are an appointment holder. The highest ranking appointment holder.

Well I appreciate the fact that people think I am fit for the job.
But THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT SOMETHING THAT I WANT. DAMN IT.


But then anyway, now that it's over, with another navigation + summary exercise next week, that's it for this course.
Two weeks, I will be back to SCS to see my beloved Encik who doted on me.
Four weeks, I will be donning a new rank. A rank that all those who from JCs should have received already.

Time to start a new adventure.
Yay.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​