untukmu

You know things will never be same, even if you learn from your mistakes. It is not like taking an examination, where you make a mistake, learn from it and get it right the next time.

The girl that you're dealing with WILL be different.

Of course everything is a learning experience. Too bad I have to handle this the hard way.
I'm not complaining. This relationship will come to an end sooner or later.
I became paranoid, while you couldn't give me the assurances I need.

We just have to put ourselves in each other's shoes and think.
And forgive each other.

If one day we ever meet again, please drop by and say a Hi.
Because I miss you.

Till then, I wish you all the best in your studies and dreams.
And I'll pray for you.
For the Lord's unfailing love is with us, anytime, everytime.
Hope you'll see the change in me, and I'll see it in yours.
I shall leave the rest to fate.

Take care, God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017