Hidamari no Ki

Went into frenzy mode again today.
When I enter frenzy mode my mind starts to wander everywhere again and thousands of "WHAT IF"s ran helter-skelter inside.
It's no longer important to know who is at fault. It definitely takes two to tango.
What saddens me is the fact that how things could have changed, so fast.
And the fact that I should have been more firm on my principles. I should just voice out what I didn't like, instead of keeping quiet.

I can behave like some jerk and hooligan in school, but in relationships I am a total ZERO.
Yeah sure it is a learning process, albeit a painful and reluctant one.
Come on lah, of all ways to learn, LIKE THIS?
March must have been a terrible month for me. Usually it's August and September.

The worst thing is, I don't have anyone to help me.
Anyone that knows what is going on, that is.
I've already lost my ability to differentiate what is right and what  isn't.
I came to be suspicious easily because that was what I learnt.
Concern and suspicion is separated by only a thin line.




花になれ is the theme song for this Japanese drama 「陽だまりの樹」. It's about the friendship between a samurai warrior and a doctor during the early 19 Century.

Very soothing right. I like the type of "zao-sia" voice in Japanese music. Some old Hokkien songs also have.






Psalm 37:3~6 goes:

Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.


I read the Chinese Bible, and it's always full of surprises. At any point of time I can find something to relate to myself.
All I need, is strength, to be able to forgive and forget.
Forgiveness and Compassion are what Jesus has shown, when he died on the cross, for men.
We can't be like him, but we ought to aim to be like him, right?

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​