titled.


Watched a new movie today with Li Ming, called Salmon Fishing in the Yemen.
It's a really good movie, with an interesting plot and of course, some food for thought.
Which rang a bell in me. Literally.

It made me realise how I took things for granted.
How we lacked that faith in ourselves. Faith in others. Faith in the world basically.
That we need sincerity, like being ikhlas, in Malay.
No use repeating whatever had already happened. Tengok hadapan lah.
Twenty years old, but EQ of a kid.
No way is this gonna work.
I always thought in the shoes of others and that brought me through 20 years of my life.
Then suddenly I lost the ability to do so.
Greed and selfishness it must be;
It's either I change now, or I'll never change.



The fishing-maniac Sheikh Muhammad had this crazy idea of introducing salmon into his deserts. Alfred Jones, the scientist from the Department of Fisheries thought it was mad totally, but was forced into leading the project. He met the Sheikh's representative, Harriet Chetwode-Talbot. With her encouragement and support, he learnt to cast off his deep-set cynicism. Alfred then rises to the Sheikh's eccentric challenge, and embarks upon a journey of self-discovery and late-blooming love.


失去方向是很恐怖的。I lost my way in this journey.
I HAVE to get the right way back.
I'll need time. Some hiatus sounds good. Rather productive.
I won't know how long I would take, but maybe it's time to find a job, selling cupcakes.
The staff there are really awesome. Really awesome.

Their Chocolates!
矫枉过正,也是死路一条,今天终于跌倒了吧。

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​