Pengetahuan Untuk Hidup

This week is a roller coaster ride for me. I'm pretty sure.

I went to run today. A LONG LONG RUN.
Keeps me motivated for life. Distracts me from nonsense in life.
And also training for AHM, coming soon in September, which I am pretty sure I'll be called back to run for the Signals.


Ran through a lot of places today, from Simei all the way to town, and back till Eunos, where I started walking back as part of cooling down.

Ran to Newton via Boon Keng area, then till Orchard, Fort Canning, Lau Pa Sat, The Sail, Collyer Quay, The Padang, and down Nicoll Highway back home. Can't really count how many kilometres that will be, but definitely quite a few Calories yeah?



Life lesson learnt today. TRUST. TRUST. TRUST. AND TRUST.
And like it or not, I am the cause of the problem.
Not anyone, but me.
Because I was too selfish. And many other adjectives which I don't even know exist or not, but you know what I mean.

I will wait for my second chance.



Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017