不自由,毋宁死啦…… ふりぃ!

Was running errands today.
Today doesn't feel like a Monday at all... Because I am on leave today and tomorrow! Hahaha.
It's always good to take a break once in while. But of course I prefer to have a choice to put my leave on Wednesday instead of Monday.



So...
Had some awesome Chwee Kueh for Brunch.... $2 for 8 pieces, then for the next 5 hours no need eat already. Pretty filling.

Doesn't this TURN YOU ON?
Just to share ah, Chwee Kueh 水粿 is a Teochew dish, made of rice flour served with some preserved raddish and chilli. And awesome max you won't even find this thing in China.




Anyway, I passed by a lot of places today, thanks to our dear SBS. There isn't any bus route between Tampines and Bt Merah... So had to take 65 to Delta Rd and walk from there...

THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL PLAN.

I turned so damn hungry on the bus that once I saw the Food Centre at Bugis I just alighted and slurped the chwee kueh. Hahahaha.

Then took 139, which went to Lengkok Bahru (any idea where's that? Somewhere around Leng Kee lah. BTW Leng Kee and Lengkok are not brothers....). A lot of car showhouses around there, got 马死力 brand, got 4-circle brand, got Jaguar brand, got Bíe Mō Wǒ brand...




Too bad I'm not a car fan. Can't really be bothered.



More interested in houses, actually. If not I go take Engineering le go Archi for what.

Aging Population ah.
Kg Bahru Hill Estate








Little kids used to cross these tracks to get to the school on the other side!

Two blocks here, one Kemuning and two Melati

Kanak2 skrg.... Sigh......





Do you know what's this? I know it's for a train to U-turn, but don't know it's name...




精武體育會是清末由热血商人陈公哲响应同盟会的短期内训练出有强健体魄和军事技能的青年计划而创立,后来发行世界。





Tomorrow going Bedok Reservoir for work-related activities. A bit dumb right. WTF.



次の季節を超えたその先に
私は歩き出すよ

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​