panjang

This is a long week. Went to Bukit Indah finally, pictures will update next week. A bit like Sengkang lah, newly developed place, but definitely would be more beautiful in a few years, hence Indah.

Well went for Exercise somewhere North of NJ, in the forests. FORESTS ARE WONDERFUL. It’s like damn fun running around in the forests. Of course looking for Checkpoints is damn difficult (especially at night right, Paul, hahahahaha), but we made it through. Next CSB challenge, we will prevail!!!
I’m may gonna OOC soon. OOC means Out-of-Course. My stupid knee giving me stupid problems during stupid strength trainings. Which renders me useless to the SAF. Which means I cannot sign on anymore (or rather, I shouldn’t sign on anymore because if I OOC during my term of service then I WILL DIE).
Sucks right. I wanna sign so badly can. Where on Earth can you find a place where you can use vulgarities to teach? Imagine in school:
杨老师:妈的,做么没有做我的Maths?很难做咩,欠打是吗?XX你妈……你明天最好跟恁爸做出来,or else………………
Yeah you can predict what happens. Send your kid to my school bah. Hahahahaha.
And where can you gain so much entertainment? Army is like so fun. Shooting, running, talking cock, a lot of experience gained lah. High pride also, and it’s an IRON GOLD RICE BOWL (iron rusts, but not gold).
LIFE SUCKS WHEN THINGS DON’T GO YOUR WAY. BLESSING IN DISGUISE? IT BETTER BE.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​