こんじゃくものがたりしゅう

This week has been a long week. Did Guard Duty, then Encik told me to conduct Combat PT. Then I went for Physio straightaway, which is another torturing Gym session of almost 2 hours… Of course knee will pain lah. I think the rationale behind this Physio thing is to make you hate Physio so that you will go back to training. But okay lah I get to book out more frequently than others. Hopefully this Wednesday there is a nights-out, so that when I go for Physio in the noon I can come back at night, hee.

Yeah so I went to the Medics that afternoon. Then I say knee pain (I do admit there is A BITTTTT of chaokeng-ness in it), he give three days RMJ. Three days, just nice during our Field Camp. So…… hahaha you get the story lah, I go Field Camp become IC for one Platoon of chao-keng people and everyday just load tonner and carry jerry cans. Life quite enjoyable lah.


OH NO! I gained weight! Freak I’m 55kg now. Everyday eat sleep eat sleep in camp, of course gain weight lah. I must train more now, or else later become damn fat then I will kill myself.

Was at HMV yesterday. Aiyah every book-out I will go HMV and Kino to check out new stuff. Got this singer got Sezairi Sezali. Okay lah I lag haha how come SIngapore Idol Melayu win again huh, Chinese can’t sing lah hahahahahahaha.


Finished reading another book. Sense of reminiscence. Have been living alone without family for more than a year too. Kinda used to it, and am actually loving it. Glee.

Looking for this book called 今昔物語集 (Japanese book lah, but obviously I’m looking for Chinese translation). Classic Japanese literature is pretty interesting actually. Kills boredom while rushing to wait and waiting to rush in Army. The book is written during the Heian period 平安時代 and talks about human nature. Hoho I am getting philosophical. I need new ideas to generate more crap in camp lah. All Enciks are well-known to generate random and long-winded crap.


Anyway one of these days I feel like going to Gelang Patah 振林山 in Johor, near Tuas there. Anyone know the way?

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​