Sakit Lari

MY RIGHT KNEE CAP HURTS TO THE CORE.
AND I JUST RAN AFTER THE FERRY, AM I STUPID OR WHAT.

Yesterday ran too much le bah. Sprinting isn't some thing that I can do well. And in the process I guess I broke/injured/pulled/stressed/whatever-verb somewhere around my knee. This feeling sucks totally man, feel like some crippled old man.

 Anyway I am back here on the Pulau, after some 4 hours of temporary freedom on the mainland, at Orchard Road. Sunday after I get my salary I shall buy albums. MONEY'S GONNA GET BURNT. But I  don't care lah, my lifestyle is kinda screwed lah, like 有多少就花多少 that kind sia. Haha.

It feels good to be back in the bunk. And I am all alone in this bunk currently, it certainly provides some form of tranquility and peacefulness. Not that I am complaining that I have noisy bunkmates lah, but it is good to keep alone sometimes and relax. And watch the sea breeze and the sunrise. Hehe. Shall be working for 24 hours later, haha GOOD TO GO.

SO QUICK, PAYDAY QUICK COME!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017