蓝瘦香菇

Suddenly I feel so tiny in this gigantic world which seems to be devouring everything that I have (or wished that I have). It really feels miserable knowing that things have stopped going the way I wanted them to be and its end is nowhere near sight.

It's only at moments like this when I realise that I am nobody. Yeah surely I like to behave like some boss everywhere I go but honestly, I am NOBODY. No one owes me a living. All those "toughness" that I give is just a façade to conceal that inner weakness and immaturity of the heart, that I cannot take "no" for answers.

At the end of the day, who am I? Why should people bother about me? Amongst the 8 billion people we have on this Earth, what difference would I make?

Killing oneself shouldn't be a solution. But in times like this it has become a way to run away from all the problems that you face--there is no point solving them when more comes your way.

Fear not, I have not amassed enough bravery to conduct such an act yet. But I might just do it anyway, if I can't find an answer for myself. After all, no one is responsible for me, nor should I be for anyone.

守着情义二字束缚自己,倒不如让人生重来自由一番快活,共勉之。

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​