Reworking Booyah




This semester has been a roller-coaster ride, like really. So many things happened in a short span of 4 months, that really got me overwhelmed and subsumed.

Well it is nice to have only two exams. One later at 9am, and another on Wednesday. AND THAT'S IT.

很爽对不对? Yeah, I thought I loved exams. Or at least was good at it. Then I realised, I am only good at it because I either liked it, and know a lot about it. A friend of mine told me 3 years ago, "Yangs you know what, you either know a lot about something, or you know really nothing about it." He's right. I am really selective about what I want to know, rather than what I need to know.

So, as I took Political Science module this semester (PS1101E) that is, I became complacent. I never assumed I was smarter than the rest (even though many people think I am smarter, I am really not), just that I thought I was more efficient in studying.

I guess things took a dip for a reason. I forgot that I had an essay. And in the end not only I gave a damn rubbish work I was also accused of plagiarism, which I have to admit, because I copied definitions from the lecture slides. Yeah I guess they were kinda too strict about it, but then again they did mention it in lecture. Which I didn't attend since the third lecture, on Communism.

活该咯…… What's there left to say? So I scrambled with a C, which I expected anyway. It turns out that this essay is worth 40% of the total grade. The final exam later is another 40%. Even if you get A later it will still turn out to be a B. And thinking of the overall CAP, which I am striving to bring it up to 4 because it is stuck at 3.7-3.8 now, WAH CHIALAT LIAO.

I started studying profusely. Especially today. Until the last bus 33 that goes to Eusoff Hall left Bugis without me. 



I guess Clarke Quay was a good alternative to study after all. Not bad lah, the Starbucks nobody one because everyone chiong to McDonald's. And I studies profusely, even harder than before.

If only I was like this from the start.
If only I was like this from the start.
If only I was like this from the start.
If only I was like this from the start.

The last Night Rider bus has came. There is still hope.

山重水复疑无路,柳暗花明又一村。

共勉之。

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​