內省不疚

Just now was at Orchard Road. This little girl came across us and suddenly halted me. So pleaded and begged me to buy her roses which costs $10. A bit the ex huh, but since it's festive season and for charity......... So be it lor.

I wasn't in the mood to buy her roses then, so I told her that I'll be back later to buy. And I TOOK LIKE 10 MINS TO CONVINCE HER. Oh well. So she said okay, she'll be there at about 6.30pm.

I went to Kino and bought a book. I actually kept my promise and went to the place at 6.30pm. Then I sat down a read my book with tea beside me. Then the sky turned dark. It was 7 already. I decided to return to camp.

Oops. No flowers after all.


Moral of the story: Too bad if you can't believe me, I always keep to my promises.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​