Men-O-Pause

I have cui English, and I often break English words into components like the way Chinese words break up into characters. :D


Hasn't been able to catch up with blogging lately. Too busy in the barracks I guess. In case you guys don't know yet I've FORMALLY extended my service for my nation (at the request of my boss, of course) so very soon I'll be a THIRD YEAR SOLDIER hohohoho. The pay is still the meagre sum, I'm doing this solely for my boss because he has been nice to me so far. Of course I could have F-ed off and just leave the force, but not a very nice thing to do lah huh. I've always tried to be nice even though I behave otherwise. Hahaha.

So yesterday actually I went to watch 那些年 again with Weesiang. Poor fella no one to watch with ah? Okay lah this movie is better watched with people with the same gender. And same maturity as well. 有些许黄色镜头哦,呵呵呵。

Watching a movie twice is no big deal, I've watched 海角七号 seven times and I'm still proud of it. 电影就跟故事书一样,在人生不同时段看,会有不同的反响。四年前的自己看海角七号,关注的只是阿嘉跟友子的爱情故事,现在再看,就会了解其中导演欲影射出两人之间的令人无奈的藩篱。

But I can never tahan watching a movie alone in the cinema. It's just, WRONG. I don't know why. Just like why you won't go to a restaurant alone. I know some people do that, but no, not me. Just, WRONG.

Oh. And I attended PAYM Dinner on Saturday. Boomsz. Awesome beans. Adrian Pang as the emcee!!! Met so many long lost old friends at the Dinner too.







Yay. And I went to Pulau Tekong too to send Kenneth off.

Haven't been there for a LONG LONG time. Now that I've got almost the whole day for myself, I met up with a few comrades with the awesomeness of having a camera with me.




Okay lah this one unglam, don't know which bugger take one.

I've become so busy that I lost 2kg. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Yeah 该不会有开始抱怨自己很瘦吧……

是啊,怎样! ^_^





Haven't found time to update my Taiwan trips, even though I've returned for about a month already. Shall make it a point to share my Tainan stories. It's very different from Taipei indeed! STAY TUNED LAH!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​