Level5

Yeah, it's Chingay again.
In case you haven't realised, my life for these few months will revolve around two things: Army and Chingay.
My life sounds damn boring right. Hahaha.

Yeah, it's kinda monotonous.
But then they are both my commitments. And my pride and pleasure.

Striving to serve and not to yield.
Service with Honor.
Sounds familiar? Hmm.




Today's Chingay is........ EXTRAORDINARY.
So extraordinary that I have nothing positive to comment about.

Okay lah, I'm not bitching. It's just the stupid rain these few days that dampens people's moods and destroys people's plans. With some "disciplinary work" that some of us have to deal with. I think I will make a good Discipline Master next time, muahahahaha.

Many AAR points learnt today. Should be pretty useful when I do events next time.  :D
(In case you don't know what AAR means, consult any male Singaporean above 18)

Hi-tech right. Hahaha.


See the link?



Kids nowadays.... Anyhow play kor-kor's camera...




Tiring huh.


Didn't know got so many NJ people take part in Chingay. But hahaha so far I'm the only one that no need to wear those funky costumes and dance/shake/bounce around. :)


And by the way, I have new braces on my bottom 4 middle teeth. OUCH IT HURTS, AND I'VE BEEN EATING MASHED POTATOES.

WHERE HAS MY LIFE BEEN TO?!

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​