À la recherche du temps perdu

I'm in search of lost time.
Perhaps if the wheel of time can gostan, I might have taken another path.





Anyway Chingay, was as usual, raining, I had to strip half naked and tie the makeshift plastic curtains to make sure rain doesn't come into the tentage.

Which made me feel like a rel soldier.

I don't think I am gonna wear all those heavy gear if a real war really comes. Maybe I will just wear a jockey cap, a T-shirt, long pants with boots, a rifle, and there I go to shoot the enemy.

Comfortable soldiers win easier battles what.




Correct?


The population of participants just grows everyday. And there is this group of Sec 1 kids who are made to join us this year hahahaha. Kids are always easy to coerce. And finally I realise what people mean when they girls mature earlier than boys. Sec 1 boys are just like, throwing bottle caps at each other and shooting rubber bands. Hahahahahaha.

Played this game of "Scissors Paper Stone and then slap the loser's hand" game with this bunch of Sec 1 girls and lost badly. Malu enough right. But then again, my hand skin is thick enough to handle mimosa.....








Seriously it's an A+ for her Bravery to come up with something like this despite her age.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​