rendah hati. lowly hearts.

It's over, finally over.
The holidays was a tough one, many things occurred, many things changed.
There were many new discoveries, and far more surprises.

The Drama/Dance Productions ended last night. It's my second attempt to appear on stage.
It was a difficult journey.
英文烂、台词少、晚上累,两个多月生病三次。
The rehearsal process was..... kinda painful too. Everything was so foreign to me, but I insisted on expecting the best out of myself.

Obviously, I failed.
The BEST, never existed.
The BEAST, probably.



“每个人都有自己的梦想,”这句话其实是废话。
你妈的,谁从小没有梦想,除非你 IQ 低于 15。

我做事通常只看结果,不看过程。我其实不管你过程有多么险峻、多么艰辛,只要达到应有的效果,你怎样做(英谚 by hook or by crook)我都不在乎。
殊不知 DP 不是你一个人在演,群体的成长才能衬托出自己的进步。
这道理我两周前才懂得,索性无伤大雅,还来得及。

公演结束,林北真的了。
I don't really wanna do anything for now. For I need my personal space and time.







无论如何,马太福音第七章有云:

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 
How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye..."

The reason why we judge people, is because we are a bunch of arrogant snobs. We presume some form of superiority in ourselves: some uphold moral righteousness, some hold too much national pride, and some come from a decent family background.

Jikalau ular menyusur akar, tiada hilang bisanya.
谦受益,满招损。

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​