bloghopper

Wonder how many people actually blog (and read blogs) these days, but just felt the urge of doing so suddenly.

I was looking at someone's blog and saw her (hint hint, actually you know who you are) rather happy life. For once, I felt so HAPPY for her. Perhaps that's true friendship. Like I never felt this way before. When I saw her pictures I actually hoped wished that she has been enjoying her life, and for once I didn't have a single tinge of jealousy. No I'm not, at all.

[To this friend, please take care of yourself okay! Although I don't see you all the time I would love knowing that you have a great life and as a friend I really really really wish the BEST for you. Pardon my English my vocab is limited but I doubt you'd have understood my Chinese anyway!]

I was surprised too. I guess I have matured once again. What people call metamorphosis, which is meant for 6-legged creatures, so I'll use the Chinese term instead, 蜕变. Sounds nicer anyway.

蜕变是逐渐的。有些人始终如一,有些则见风使舵。
所谓一种米养百种人,人见多了,各种千奇百怪的事情也就见怪不怪了。

今天有人谈到 PROMISE,即“承诺”二字。

OK, 承诺为何物?

承诺即是一个人对别人坚守的信念。

今天既然有人提到了这个概念,那我就得说明一下,承诺是永恒的。
或至少在还没有改变理念之前,它是永恒的。
信口开河,跟无法兑现承诺,有本质上的区别。
信口开河者,心中并无信念,只有狂妄自大而已;
无法兑现诺言,除了自己的执行有问题外,也可能包含外界因素。
无论如何,有了承诺,才会有信念。

我无法苟同 “悉听尊便” 的这种说法。

倘若政党候选人可以答应电梯、车站等要求,我要求你对于未来有个明确的方针,不过分吧?


或许你还太嫩。

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

Intern 十日新人 ​

你老母的2017