Panas setahun hapus oleh hujan sehari

I have made some pretty important decision this week. Hope I wasn't being too rash.
It definitely took me a long time to make up my mind.
After all, it's a battle between dreams and reality.

长痛不如短痛。
I think I know myself best, and so far I don't remember having much regrets in life.
When a window is closed, another would open for you.

I shall take this few months off to enrich myself with some essential skills.
Gotta be more hardworking than the rest to succeed in life.

The main point of this post is of course, not about my life.
This blog was never meant to describe my life.
Instead, it was meant to describe everything else.

身边的朋友们,非常感谢这些年来对我的鼓励。
Perhaps I have some low self-esteem issues (contrary to popular belief hahahaha) but everyone has been very encouraging.
I am really blessed to have friends like you all, some of whom I merely knew for weeks.
This is someone wrote today to me:

Jiayou in whatever you decide to do. I admire all who have the courage to chase their own dreams. I wish I were as determined............... And I still think you are very talented so yeah jiayou!

其实,跟这个人并不太熟,但是她的鼓励还是给我打了一剂强心针。

大多数时候我无法很自然地接受别人的赞语,总会觉得他们没说实话。
我总会觉得,“一山还有一山高”,自己干的事(能称之为成就吗?)是否真的犹如他们所说的那么强吗?

在还没上大学前,别人对我的评价总会围绕一些不太正面的话题。所以当兵的时候,当连长、士官长对我的态度赞誉有加的时候,自己真得很想马上为国捐躯
孤芳自赏。呵呵呵呵。
每个青年都在抱怨军旅生活,我却对国家效忠到不行,很可笑对不对?

来到大学,自己总觉得技不如人,但是身边的朋友总是能够找10000个理由来反驳我,让我无地自容。
人不能老活在悲观的世界中。
我一定要走出来,相信自己的优势,弥补自己的缺点。

NUS,我们一月见。
Dear friends, I LOVE YOU ALL.
I will travel a long way, because of  你们.

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​