不经一番寒彻骨,哪来梅花扑鼻香?


This week is happening enough.

Russian Elementary Course ended with an interesting dinner at Zeffir. At Dunlop Street.
I wonder why I didn't take pictures of the place, but the traffic conditions were bad.
Anyway it's my first time trying Russian food.
Potatoes, lotsa meat, but no chilli.
It's always fun to try new things, but it's not my cup of tea hahaha.




BUT THEY'VE GOT AWESOME SOUP.
The next time I come I will try all their soups!


And then we have ADIDAS SUNDOWN!
Talking about chionging, it was a disappointing results comparedto last year's.
I realised ever since I ORDed I have became a weakling. :(
Wasting time doing stupid things I guess.







It turned out that I spent my time camwhoring while running. Much to the annoyance of the other runners I guess? HAHAHAHA.












It is indeed fun running in such large events. During our IPPT and NAPFA even though no one is tekan-ing us there will always be this innate monster that says "eh must run damn fast and impress the world". But when you know that there is no way you're gonna beat that Kenya/Nigerian/any other African guy, you just run for fun. You  know, like 跑爽而已.


The rain was freaking irritating, it was like, WINDY and COLD, I was freezing to death?
Hahaha but had an awesome catch up with Marist juniors. I surprised at my fame (notoriety?) back then.


Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​