五股·八堵·暖暖

Did a lot of things these few days. Firstly, sorry Jingxi the pet spider died of thirst and hunger. I shall post his 遗照 here:

IMG_9744
Damn big right. Sorry lah cannot find enough food and water for him. Thank goodness he survived a week already. Today is my moving-house day. And he died. Never mind I buried him under my bed in the boarding school before I left. Hope it doesn’t freak the aunties or that-guy-who-is-still-left-in-the-room out!

Went to Queenstown on Tuesday after my China paper. By the way China paper was a breeze. Answering essay questions like

改革开放改善了中国人民的生活素质. Discuss.

计划生育将阻碍中国经济的持续发展. Discuss.

腐败问题将威胁中国共产党的统治. Discuss.

中国当前贫富差距的主要问题是富人太富,穷人太穷. Discuss.

中国的崛起在多大程度上是对美国的有效制约?Discuss.

is way too simple. I can easily crap a 4 foolscap paper long essay in less than an hour. And yes our dear government refused to let us use 稿纸 even though this is a Chinese paper. So you can expect how small and cramped the Chinese characters are written. But yeah overall, I quite satiated. =)

Yeah so back to Queenstown. Queenstown is like dying off lah, so many old houses and empty buildings. Like a ghost town. I think it’s even worse than Changi Village.





Oh so yesterday we went swimming OH GOSH I JUST REALISED I LEFT MY TOOTHBRUSH AND TOOTHPASTE AND SWIMMING TRUNKS IN THE NJ BOARDING SCHOOL. DAMN. But never mind 大不了 buy new one lor. Yeah we went to Sengkang to swim. Screamed like mad *AHEMS* and did body waves aka Butterfly in the pool. It was uber cold but it was uber fun. And the 7-Eleven here is OMG. DAMN BIG. Comparable to Coronation Plaza NTUC I think.

Anyway Norman was playing this Drum game with me in the arcade before Sheryl came. Guess who is the left and who is the right. =)



The swimming complex was SO ULU that the LRT Station map was so ULU too:



So today just moved out of boarding school. Dead tired. Still, I went out with S14 guys and 5 other girls to eat. Shawn was destroying food lah. I think we will kena banned from Seoul Garden soon.

Note the color difference:



Argh just came back from 6/4 class gathering. Damn long never see each other liao. Had a pretty good dinner then went to watch the disgustingest movie ever made: NEW MOON.


New Moon sucks lah. First of all, today is Full Moon. Secondly, the dialogues were so LONG! Thirdly, the ending was KANASAI. "MARRY ME." Then "THE END". What kind of show is this?! And the Robert Pattinson guy (Edward) is freaking ugly. He doesn't look like a man and is so freaking PALE. And he has no abs. The Jacob guy and his wolf clique has much hotter bodies than his. He seriously need some emergency blood transfusion form the hospital. He.... just looks anaemic. Argh enough ranting. 总而言之, the show sucks. Worst film I have ever watched.





Now it's back to business. Facing four walls everyday just tires my eyes. This is so not my lifestyle. The good point of having no one at home right now is that I can go out freely and come back at 11pm, 2am or even disappear for two days. And apparently I have to, becuase life is too boring at home already. I almost wanna burn the TV down today--the shows are so boring that I watched Solat Maghrib for three days already.

Saturday is M'sia Day. =)

Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​