a little dream come true

I made a crazy decision last summer (go click on the link if you don't know what I'm talking about).
And I have to say, I am not regretting it.
Okay, I never regret anything. But it has indeed a good choice, not because I can get better grades (though it keeps me very happy indeed), but because I can chase a dream.

Since young I loved things related to the humanities: History, Geography, Politics, Arts. Minus literature.
It came upon me when I entered in to JC,
"Study Arts got future meh."
So I went took Science stream, PCM + China Studies.
Guess what happened.



0 percentile,
26/100,
U everywhere.


Okay lah. 不是学校的错啦,自己无心向学罢了。
没有后悔啦,因为学了很多别的。


So I was in Archi.
This time round not 无心向学, but 有心无力.
No one was teaching me anything. And I can't understand what is going on.
Perhaps I couldn't think out of the box, but whatever I think was kinda farfetched too.
I thought I could put my heritage knowledge to good use. But I guess I wasn't what they were looking for?
Conservationist. Must have been a pseudonym for things un-progressive.

Right now, I am studying the things I love.
If I really score well, it is not because I am smart or whatever.
It's because I have the passion. I put that passion into whatever I was doing.
I have relatives who looked down on my profession. I will never forget that day when she asked me 学史地没有前途.
I have friends who think that other than being lupsup I can't do anything else. Other than rolling my eyes I don't know what else to say. Roll my balls perhaps?

Let them judge whatever they want.
At the end of the day, you can't please everyone.
And you shouldn't please everyone.
All you need to please, is yourself. And those that you love and cherish the most.
剩下的,由他们说吧。

马照跑,舞照跳,日子还是要过。
It's important to know what you want. That itself, will keep you a notch higher than the rest. Really.
If not you'll just...

hangat-hangat tahi ayam.






Popular posts from this blog

午后闲情

你老母的2017

Intern 十日新人 ​